Awareness is everything! To get your audience, close the deal, and sell your product or service, it’s essential that your target market is aware your business exists. This course includes the “reach” portion of “Target Market & Trends”, although the course is not a prerequisite for admission into this “Awareness” course, it would be a plus.
A – Awareness
- Promote: Learn of the vast opportunities to market your business.
- Distinguish: Learn to differentiate: marketing, advertising, and public relations.
- Market Strategy: Learn how to develop a marketing strategy.
- Agility: Discover how and when to pivot in your marketing approach.
PROGRAM TIMELINE AND EXPECTATIONS
Three weeks of course work and two (60 minute) coaching sessions with Maryann included. Coaching sessions are to be scheduled upon confirmation of course registration.
Completion of the “Awareness” program is not a prerequisite for admission into any other course in the STARR Business Approach program. Certificates are given to those who complete the S.T.A.R.R Business Approach in its entirety.
- Over 3 lectures and 3+ hours of content!
- Explore/select key elements in building your marketing funnel
- Clear understanding of the marketing strategy principles
- Development of marketing strategy
- Clear marketing goals
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes