For a business to flourish, it’s essential to have clients and revenue (sales). Learn what your true revenue streams are and how you may expand your service offerings/products to increase your bottom line.
R – Revenue
- Revenue Streams: Identify core revenue streams (actual vs perceived)
- Develop financial goals, budgets, and plans.
- Diversification: Learn what it means to diversify your revenue streams, to include passive income.
- Learn how to price your product/service to maximize profit.
PROGRAM TIMELINE AND EXPECTATIONS
Three weeks of coursework and two (60 minute) coaching sessions with Maryann included. Coaching sessions are to be scheduled upon confirmation of course registration.
Completion of the “Awareness” course is not a prerequisite for entry into this course or other courses in the STARR program. Certificates are given to those who complete the S.T.A.R.R Business Approach in its entirety.
- Over 3 lectures and 3+ hours of content!
- Annual Budget (overall business budget).
- Marketing Budget.
- Diversify your revenue streams.
- Learn how to measure your financial performance.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes