Strategic thinking and planning is an entrepreneur’s road map to success! Discover all you are able to strategically implement based on your competitive set.
S – Strategic
- SWOT and Beyond: Learn how to do a competitive analysis beyond the basic S.W.O.T, so you can pinpoint where your competitive advantages are and how to exploit those advantages to the maximum benefit of your business.
- Your UVP: Gain a deeper understanding of your Unique Value Proposition (the solution you bring) and socialization of it.
- Super Segmentation: In this section of the program, learn how to identify current customer segments, forecast future segments, and recognize (recruit) segments that might not be immediately apparent.
PROGRAM TIMELINE AND EXPECTATIONS
Two weeks of coursework and two (60 minute) coaching sessions with Maryann are included. Note: Coaching sessions are to be scheduled upon confirmation of course registration.
Completion of the “Strategic” course is not a prerequisite for admission into the other courses in the STARR program. Certificates are given to those who complete the S.T.A.R.R Business Approach in its entirety.
- Over 3 lectures and 3+ hours of content.
- Clear business mission, vision, and core values
- Clear objectives and goals
- Broaden your view by completing a S.W.O. T Analysis beyond the basics!
- Gain true understanding of your Unique Value Proposition
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes