Not everyone is your client. In this course you will learn and explore how to identify your ideal client(s). If you’ve been in business and your business has evolved, you may be ready to refine or even redefine your target market. (This course begins like a refresher of “Super Segmentation”, however, “Super Segmentation” is not a prerequisite for this course.)
T- Target Market & Trends
Learn how to redefine your target market based on industry trends.
- Redefine: Reassess your target market based on industry trends. Look at your current target market, and learn how to determine whether or not you’re still reaching the right clientele. as your business services and products evolve, your idea of who your ideal target market(s) may also evolve. Let’s explore this further.
- Use the skills you gain in this reassessment to clearly define your current and future target market(s) with specificity (including demographics, psycho-graphics, and more.)
- Niches: Learn to identify niche market opportunities for your product(s)/service(s).
PROGRAM TIMELINE AND EXPECTATIONS
Two weeks of coursework and two (60 minute) coaching sessions with Maryann included. Coaching sessions are to be scheduled upon confirmation of course registration.
Completion of the “Target Market & Trends” is not a prerequisite for admission into the other courses that comprise the STARR Business Approach program. Certificates are given to those who complete the S.T.A.R.R Business Approach in its entirety.
- Over 3 lectures and 3+ hours of content!
- Clarity on target market (current vs future)
- Client avatar (development of ideal client)
- Learn the demographics, psycho-graphics of your client — and more
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes