Welcome to CREATIVE Mastermind!
The mastermind for creative women...
“The creative thinking of the collective by far exceeds that of the individual.”
– Napoleon Hill
You and CREATIVE are a match in heaven because:
This unique mastermind program benefits women creatives and passionate entrepreneurs who have tried in vain to expand their businesses. Although you know entrepreneurship is like a roller-coaster ride with the highs and lows, you’re ready ready for some stability and momentum. You may have tried working one-on-one with a coach without reaping the desired results. Now you’re ready to equip yourself with the tools and resources needed to scale your business in a group environment. You’re open to sharing challenges with other and receiving critical feedback, so you have an automatic focus group every step of the way. As an expert yourself, you’re willing to share your gifts with the group.
As a CREATIVE Mastermind applicant, YOU:
- Are ready to do business in new ways
- Are ready to create the path to success
- Are seeking new perspectives on what you do and who you serve
- Are willing to experiment with solutions
- Are receptive to creative suggestions and proven advice
- Are comfortable in knowing that you’ll be asked difficult and direct questions
- Are ready to create an action plan and understand execution is key
“Wherever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
– Napoleon Hill
12 Skills in 12 Weeks! Completing this 12-week program, you’ll:
- Strengthen your strategic business skills
- Set a target (a goal you’d like your business to reach, and you’ll work towards it)
- Learn techniques to let your ideas flow (including Mind Mapping)
- Learn how to self-assess your daily productivity and distractions (Productivity Journal)
- Gain Clarity on your vision, mission, and goals (90 Day Action Plan)
- Gain confidence in sharing your WHY in business
- Learn how to develop a 60-second elevator pitch that will drive engagement
- Gain a better understanding of who you are as a proprietor, the role you play, and which facets of your business might be better outsourced (Personal SWOT Analysis)
- Learn to celebrate your wins and make them a pattern
- Develop an affordable roadmap to success (Lean Business Plan)
- Gain insight on how you’re doing in your marketing efforts through peer awareness assessment
- Learn which social media platforms are right for you based on your target market.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Live Sessions
- Group discussions and coaching
- Individual 1:1 coaching sessions
- Replay available as sessions will be recorded
- Core sessions will be succinct to allow for implementation
- Group working sessions will be available for those who’d like to brainstorm with each other
New group session starting soon.