As an entrepreneur you are often asked to do your elevator pitch. You start by giving details on what you do, how you do it, and occasionally mention why you do it.
Why do you do what you do? Is it a hobby, passion, your purpose? How do you explain it? Is it simple for others to understand?
In this engaging workshop we will explore your why and guide you through how to socialize it; own it.
Event is for you if:
- You often get asked to explain what you do in business
- You attend various networking events and want a clear introduction
- You have more than one business and want to determine if your message is confusing
- You often get referrals from people you have met however, they are not the right type of referrals
- Develop a clear message of what you do and WHY you do it
- Gain confidence in introducing yourself
- Pitch that aligns all you do in business
- Clearly communicate who the ideal referral is